SENIORS FESTIVAL 2019 Voucher Booklets TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to receive and redeem Seniors Festival 2019 Voucher Booklets form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian Seniors in NSW.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoterand agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to receive a voucher booklet Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1stcousin.
4. Voucher booklet distribution commences in each Centre at 10AM on Wednesday 13thFebruary 2019 and ceases at 2PM on Saturday 16thFebruary (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST or AEDST, as applicable in New South Wales, Australia.
5. All vouchers expire at 5PM on Sunday 24thFebruary 2019.
6. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
7. Vouchers must be redeemed at the individual retailer on each voucher.
8. Vouchers for dollar values can only be redeemed at participating retailers and only one voucher per transaction.
9. Vouchers must be surrendered to participating retailers when being redeemed.
10. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase tobacco, alcohol, lottery tickets, petrol or make lay buy payments.
11. Participating retails are:
Imperial Centre Gosford:
Brand Bags & Luggage
Central Coast Florist
Discount Drug Stores
Freechoice Tobacconist & Newsagency
Gloria Jean’s Coffees
Gosford Sewing Centre
Laurel Era Homewares
National Hearing Care
New World Nails
Quinn Fine Jewellery
True Living Colour
Yi Yi Asian Cuisine
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of voucher recipients (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any recipient who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions.If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection lawsin the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e)any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g)use of a prize.
18. The Promoter isA & A Lederer and E & P Lederer Pty Ltd (ABN 46 405 606 581) of Suite 34.01, L34, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Telephone: 02 8294 3100